Advisors and Students please use this page as a way to have the quick information for this year’s ICDC.
OPENING SESSION INFORMATION – ALL
From DECA, Inc: Get to the session early they are expect over 17,500 students at the event. Concessions will be credit only at the stadium.
- All attendees must show their DECA ICDC conference name badge and go through security.
- As you make your way to the Mercedes-Benz Stadium, we encourage everyone to leave as much back as possible and use the clear stadium bag provided with your registration.
- Small, non-clear bags cannot exceed 4.5” x 6.5”.
- Please do not leave empty seats in your row. Fill every seat to allow everyone the best possible view of the sessions.
- There will be many fan-friendly concessions available inside the stadium. A list is available in the DECA ICDC app.
- DE Seating assignment is Section 120 Rows 35-27
Advisors, please check your email and text messages as updates from Kimberly Thomas, State Advisor will be posted throughout the ICDC events.
Click here for Advisor Reference Guide
State Meeting for Delaware All Members – Please attend
This meeting will be Sunday, April 24, 2022 at 5:15 pm. Everyone needs to attend. It will be hosted by the State Officer Team Meeting room is in the Westin 6th Floor, in the Chastain Room 1-2.
Sign your Digital COVID-19 Waiver
There is no higher priority than the health, safety and well-being of everyone involved in DECA’s International Career Development Conference. All attendees are required to complete a digital COVID-19 Liability Waiver prior to attending ICDC. Click here to view detailed instructions.
Additional health and safety information can be found here.
- All students should watch their event briefing video prior to their scheduled events https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkPKC_mFdH51Eyu741LeD-PTLjT-Xtezx
- Student Worksheet (word doc) to help you prepare – Here is a Google Doc Version
- 10 Things to Know Before You Go to DECA ICDC
ICDC COMPETITIVE EVENTS BLAZER REQUIREMENT
- DECA Blazers are required during competitive events, testing or when making a presentation in front of a judge.
- DECA Blazers are required for general sessions, leadership sessions, invited meal functions (if a state officer), event briefing.
QUICK LINKS TO CHECKOUT/BOOKMARK