Want to Download this page? Click Here
ICDC Schedule may have updated changes – Please make sure to reference as it is still being updated as things are planned. See page 5 – Click Here
Watch Video from Chris Young: Click Here (Played during Advisor Meeting 3/10/2021
Chapter Advisors should register their Chapter as soon as possible. Deadline is Saturday, March 13, 2021. Registration for ICDC is now open. Please follow the attached instructions for the registration of your students. Link to Document in Advisor Resource Folder – Click Here
Question Asked during Advisor Meeting: What platform will you be using for competition?
For preliminary competition, DECA, Inc at ICDC will use AnswerWrite for online testing (this is the same as we did for states) and DLG JudgePro (we explored this too, it looks easy for students to use) for written entry uploads, role-plays, and presentations.
- Members will record their presentations on the designated day, upload them, and submit the link. Detailed instructions will be provided no later than March 15.
- For final competition, we will be using a video conference software for live presentations. They will be held on a schedule during the designated day of final competition.
- Please ensure that your competitive events qualifiers will be able to participate using live video conference software at any given point during the school day on this day before registering. During the live final video competition, an adult proctor will join the student member(s) and judge(s).
VIRTUAL COMPETITOR PACKETS
- Principles of Business Administration Events
- Personal Financial Literacy Event
- Individual Series Events
- Team Decision Making Events
- Business Operations Research Events
- Project Management Events
- Entrepreneurship Events
- Integrated Marketing Campaign Events
- Professional Selling and Consulting Events
- Stock Market Game
- Virtual Business Challenge (coming soon)
- School-based Enterprise Competition
ICDC COMPETITIVE EVENTS BLAZER REQUIREMENT
DECA Blazers are required when making a presentation (recorded or live) in front of a judge. However, if competitors are unable to access a DECA Blazer due to COVID-19, members may wear a blazer, sport coat or a professional jacket.
QUICK LINKS TO CHECKOUT/BOOKMARK